Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Two Little Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Wazyata

Okay, before I get to actual questions don't judge me if I sound like an idiot, I'm new into forum as well as new into emulator stuff, so to the questions.

1. How does the netplay work? O.O
Well, since I begun using Dolphin emulator (two years ago, but I stopped for year or so) I've never tried netplay, but few months ago me and my friend begun to wonder how may it work, we tried to host few games but none of us could join, and it didn't matter who made the room -if me, or her- it said 'connection failed' our theories are either bad IP or router issues, what should we do? May it be our settings bugging us?

2. Wi-Fi on Wii emulator?
I had this question in head since I discovered Wii emulator. One of my most favorite games for Wii is Pokémon Battle Revolution (Poké fan here) however, the game's not fun without Wi-Fi, since it's one of the games MADE for Wi-Fi. I've been lurking through videos and questions on yahoo, but couldn't find anything except one video. I found it year ago, and I can't find it now...however I remember the person was playing PBR, On emulator (Dolphin-Emu window was able to be seen up on screen) and he did Wi-Fi battle VS his friend -if I remember correctly- and somewhere I read it's possible with some NAND stuff, which I totally don't understand to (to this question, sorry if I sound like an idiot and it's obvious there's no way for Wi-Fi to exsist yet x_x), so is there a way o.o? If so how to...?

Thanks to anyone who reads thist post and will be kind to help me x3x
0. Don't use custom fonts, it looks annoying.
1. Read the stickies.
2. No.