Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Pokemon Colosseum item scrolling.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

gec87

Scoured the internetz looking for a solution to this. Found none. Tried many, many different configs with Dolphin. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Here it is: http://youtu.be/taptvy-J9nk (Shows me trying to scroll to the next page.)

Will post PC specs and/or DXdiag if requested. That is all. Thanks.

Did you try the official Dolphin 3.0 release? And can you post your settings?
For your settings, click on the Config button and look at the General tab. Click the Graphics button and look at the General, Enhancements, and Hacks tabs. These are common and relevant settings, be sure to provide us with them. We don't really need your Dxdiag or anything like that though.

This thread might be relevant to your problem. As DefenderX said, you can try Dolphin 3.0, or you could do what another user did and deposit some items from the bag to the PC. The second method sounds pretty random, but hey, it might work. You never know.

gec87

Edit -- Update! Just finished messing around with it a bit as well as using the 3.0 release. The crash only occurs when I load from a savestate. Loading from the memcard works just fine. The 3.0 release does not randomly crash either which is also an issue I was have with v3.0-681 which is why I was using savestates to load and save my game.

(05-30-2012, 11:24 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]For your settings, click on the Config button and look at the General tab. Click the Graphics button and look at the General, Enhancements, and Hacks tabs. These are common and relevant settings, be sure to provide us with them. We don't really need your Dxdiag or anything like that though.

This thread might be relevant to your problem. As DefenderX said, you can try Dolphin 3.0, or you could do what another user did and deposit some items from the bag to the PC. The second method sounds pretty random, but hey, it might work. You never know.

I have tried the fix that link mentions. Did not work for me.

(05-30-2012, 06:10 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try the official Dolphin 3.0 release? And can you post your settings?

I have not tried the 3.0 release and I will do so. As far as settings are concerned for my current setup.. My typing is slower than a octagenarian with ankle weights. So here is another lazy youtube video. http://youtu.be/sDCjF_6EInY Sorry about how crappy it looks in the first few seconds. Youtube has yet to fix the problems they have with mp4 vids.
Quote:The crash only occurs when I load from a savestate.

savestates are a little bit buggy, try to avoid them.

concerning your settings: sorry, i can see nothing. too bad quality Sad Can you post screenshots of your settings?

gec87

Right... So here ya go.
Try EFB Copies to RAM. But... the rest is okay, so i don't think the problem are your settings.

Next: Did you now try the official Dolphin 3.0 release?

gec87

(06-01-2012, 05:49 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Try EFB Copies to RAM. But... the rest is okay, so i don't think the problem are your settings.

Next: Did you now try the official Dolphin 3.0 release?

I did try the 3.0 release, and that is the one I am now using. Overall it works better. The crash still occurs if I load from a savestate though. I will avoid using savestates for now.
Quote:The crash still occurs if I load from a savestate though. I will avoid using savestates for now.

Godd decision. savestates are pretty unstable/buggy, so in-game saving is the best choice Wink