Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin v3.0-651 Sound Issues.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ! I'm making this thread because I'm running into a problem with this version of Dolphin.

When I play the game (Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, I don't have any other ISO), there is problems with the sounds.

For example, ingame everything work well, and then I'm gonna do a grind, the grind sound will be played, but when I'll jump off the rail, the grind sound will keep playing forever, until I perform a grind again and jump off it again (and still, the problem might still happen)

In fact, I say it happen 1 time out of 3.

Same thing with the pause button, when I hit pause, the last musical note that was played, loops forever either in my left ear or my right ear or both.

It seems this issue happen when a sound is supposed to be stopped from being played. That's really annoying...

When I set the FPS to "Audio", the problem is solved. But this is not finished, because I'm using a mod I created myself, and to have the gameplay I want, the gamespeed must be increased by 25%, so I must set the FPS to 75. Except that I can't keep the "Audio" fix with 75 FPS.....

The most weird part is that on my previous version of Dolphin, which was Dolphin 3.0, the problem wasn't there. I could play at 60 FPS or higher and the music still played at normal speed, as well as every other sounds. But the gamespeed was properly increased as wished.

I had to change my version because I wanted a "Toggle Post Processing" feature. Which was made by Garteal (thanks again to him).
And the problem doesn't come from him since he sent me DefenderX's 3.0-651 and the problem stood.

My specs are the following :

Graphic Card : RADEON 6450
Processor : Intel ® Core ™ i5-2320 CPU @ 3,00 GHz 3,00 GHz
RAM : 8,00 GB

I hope this problem can get fixed because it's really not the same to play at 100% speed instead of 125%...

Thanks to whoever help me !