Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Pokemon XD and Pokemon Leaf Green
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Grim

I am trying to connect these, I have the bios file for the VBA-M and I am using Dolphin 3.0. No matter what I do the connection always fails. Could someone PLEASE help me out. Thanks in advance

Whenever I enable the Joybus with the 127.0.0.1 it does start to check it, but then two minutes later it fails
Go here -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread...ht=%3C-%3E

Maybe you can find here a solution.

Grim

Thats what I was reading to set it up, is Pokemon XD supported?
The only game that works REALLY fine with this stuff is Zelda Four Swords Adventures

Grim

(05-24-2012, 06:15 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]The only game that works REALLY fine with this stuff is Zelda Four Swords Adventures

Alright damn, ok. Thanks

Are there any plans to make it more compatible is it a dropped project?
No plans. But people generally seem to have the misconception that Dolphin development is driven by "plans", it's not.

Grim

(05-24-2012, 06:23 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]No plans. But people generally seem to have the misconception that Dolphin development is driven by "plans", it's not.

Ok thanks, I guess I'll just lurk around here and hope something pops up.

Kurosen

(05-24-2012, 06:25 AM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2012, 06:23 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]No plans. But people generally seem to have the misconception that Dolphin development is driven by "plans", it's not.

Ok thanks, I guess I'll just lurk around here and hope something pops up.

I've also had a similar problem with Pokemon box and (insert Pokemon game here). From what I can understand with what I've read around the forums and my experiences, is it seems the GBA is able to send the data that it is connected, but the GC is unable to send the data to the GBA system back to be able to download the data form the GC. Since this seems to be a universal issue from what I've read with any game except LoZ: four swords, I guess its a matter of emulating the link cable so data can be processed from both systems, I'm not too familiar with the process, but it seems like it will take awhile. I bet you guys can get it though. The dolphin emulator works great! Smile