Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Mario Galaxy freezes during "journey to the center of the universe" cinematic!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Archel

Guys I hope you can help me!
During the cinematic scene "Journey to the center of the universe" the game freezes! It happens when the ship is ready to take-off. (see attachment) I had no trouble with other cinematic scenes and everything else worked fine in the game with Dolphin. (no glitches)I've searched, but couldnt find another one with this problem.

I've tried to change the graphics & CPU emulation engines...But nothing seems to work. I think i've tried even every available config option....

Anybody knows with this might be.
Hope you guys can help. Cause it sucks to get 104 stars and cannot reach the end.

Operating System:
Windows 7 64 bit
Processor/CPU:
Intel I7 2600K 3.40GHz
Video Card/GPU:
Nvidia GTX 560ti
Memory/RAM:
16 Gig
Dolphin Revision Currently Using:
Dolphin 3.0-458-dirty
Pls post your settings and/or try the newest git version of Dolphin.

Quote:I've tried to change the graphics & CPU emulation engines...But nothing seems to work

Use LLE
You will need to OC to keep it at full speed, though. You'll need it at full speed if you like your ears.

Archel

(05-21-2012, 04:46 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Pls post your settings and/or try the newest git version of Dolphin.

Thanks for the reply. Still no luck. I've downloaded the newest version of Dolphin. But still the same issues occurs. I've made a printscreen of my config settings.

(05-21-2012, 06:15 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I've tried to change the graphics & CPU emulation engines...But nothing seems to work

Use LLE

Yeah I also tried using LLE. But regardless of what version of Dolphin I use, I can't seem the use LLE. See the added screenshots of the errors. When i try to use DSP LLE recompiler...

Have you made sure that you've dumped your DSP files? To get the files, you'll need to follow the instructions. If you have dumped your DSP files and you still get that error, try redumping them, as they might be corrupt.