Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin shows no video or audio, but speed is shown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mewizkuit

It seems that this happens with every game I try. I also have a Bios downloaded, and that doesn't show up either, despite having "Skip Bios" unchecked. Whenever I try to run a game, it shows a black screen and doesn't play any sound, but shows "FPS: 0 - VPS: 60 - SPEED: 100%" in the corner. I've tried fiddling around with the settings in various ways, but nothing is making a difference.

Here are the settings I currently have (Wii settings not included since I've been trying only GC games):
Settings

I downloaded Dolphin only a few hours ago, so I'm assuming its the most up-to-date version (3.0).
Every games? Weird. Which games? You might have dumped them uncorrectly if it's the first time. You could try that first
As LordVador said, it sounds like bad dumps. While it's unlikely all of one's dumps are corrupt, it can happen.

You could try a newer git revision of Dolphin from the website. Dolphin 3.0 is the most current official release, but newer builds based on the latest source code are also available from the site. It won't help if indeed your dumps are bad, but it won't hurt you if you try it either.

Mewizkuit

Nevermind, I did find a game that worked. Strange that all 5 of my first tries happened to not.

Thanks anyways.