Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problem memory card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

zephyrsr

hi all ^ ^ I have a big problem with the emulator when recording on the memory card and record successfully but if the emulator gets caught me off or when I am adding a memory card there is no saved data that passes (I am using a translator to ask the question)
Can we have the original text too please. The translation is really bad, but native English speakers may have more success.

Also can we have your system's specifications and screenshots of your settings.
And which game is it?

zephyrsr

juegue al juego que juegue pasa lo mismo a cabo de un rato de jugar y grabar perfectamente en la memory card el emulador se me queda pillado o me da un error y cuando vuelvo a ponerlo me sale [attachment=7709] y mi conflagraciĆ³n del emulador tambiĆ©n la dejo a ver que pasa porque es una putada que se te borre todo lo guardado cuando pasa
[attachment=7710]
[attachment=7711]
It says that the region format isn't the same as it expects. Are you using the same disk image, or are you using two different ones, out of which one is USA and one European?

zephyrsr

la misma imagen
what?

Give Google's attempt too please. I may speak some Spanish, but I doubt the numerous Germans here can, what with the German and English they know fluently.
After checking it out, I know he is saying that the .iso/.gcm was the same between saving and not loading.
After checking it out, I know he is saying that the .iso/.gcm was the same between saving and not loading.
It's an english forum so make the effort to speak english (even basic one). A lot of people on this forum are not english first language speakers and they make the effort to answer in english. The more we will understand you the more you will be able to be helped Smile