Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: My Screenshot Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

PsychoJolteon

I've seen a topic like this from 2011, so I've decided to do one of my own.

I can assure you that I don't run Dolphin on any PC other than the laptop with the specs shown in my profile.

Mario Kart Wii - Run on EmuCR's buld of Dolphin Wii-Network 3.0-585

[Image: RMCE01-1.png] [Image: RMCE01-2.png] [Image: RMCE01-4.png] [Image: RMCE01-6.png] [Image: RMCE01-9.png] [Image: RMCE01-15.png] [Image: RMCE01-18.png]

Mario Kart Double Dash - Run on Dolphin 3.0

[Image: GM4E01-1.png]

Digimon Rumble Arena 2 - Run on Dolphin 3.0

[Image: GD6EB2-meh.png]
Screen shots are always nice, but might I suggest posting some with the frame rate, PC used, Dolphin revision number and settings? That way if anyone wants to compare notes or know what kind of a PC is able to run those games, it'd be easy to see.

PsychoJolteon

(05-15-2012, 10:24 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Screen shots are always nice, but might I suggest posting some with the frame rate, PC used, Dolphin revision number and settings? That way if anyone wants to compare notes or know what kind of a PC is able to run those games, it'd be easy to see.

I had no luck whatsoever getting the emulator to display the frame rate within the game screen, but for now, I have updated my first post.

If you want the fps displayed, take a shot in windowed mode via print-screen, or go to the graphics/general tab and check off "show fps". If you don't want to show the fps, just ignore me.