Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: how to re-sync FIFO?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

gabolina

I was playing fire emblem POR and suddenly the game crashed and a message appeared saying FIFOs linked but out of sync. I know it must be re-synced but i don't know how. Can anyone help me with this please??Sad
Er... why you don't use a newer version of Dolphin, like the official 3.0 release?

gabolina

(05-07-2012, 03:19 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Er... why you don't use a newer version of Dolphin, like the official 3.0 release?

I fear that i lose my data D:
If you right click the game in the main Dolphin menu, you can open the save folder. Just copy and paste these files into the save folder for the newer revision.

Edit: I forgot that it was a Gamecube game. Do what Starscream said then, as your memory card is saved in the GC folder.
Copy your user/GC folder to a new build and all your GC saves will be there.

gabolina

(05-08-2012, 10:59 AM)slmpika Wrote: [ -> ]If you right click the game in the main Dolphin menu, you can open the save folder. Just copy and paste these files into the save folder for the newer revision.

I'll try. Thanks
(05-08-2012, 11:03 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Copy your user/GC folder to a new build and all your GC saves will be there.

It doesn't work..Sad but thank you anyway
.. you did it wrong then :/