Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: i have question about dolphin wii remote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

mrcoffee09

do u need a real wii remote to play games?? on the dolphin or is there away round that

gcp111

You can use the keyboard as a Wiimote. I'm not sure but you can probably use the gamepad as well.

mrcoffee09

(06-30-2009, 08:05 AM)mrcoffee09 Wrote: [ -> ]do u need a real wii remote to play games?? on the dolphin or is there away round that

then how do u setup the wii remote for the keyboard can someone give me explaim of how to set it up then for the keyboard plse
Go to the wiimote plugin. Look at it. Observe. The keys are right there!
Or you can get a blue tooth adapter that comes with blue soleil, is compatible with your os and pair it with your real wii mote.

The sensor bar on the other hand is another story, I managed to make one by re wiring two old remote controls. It works somewhat hehe.

DuendeSmoker

By the way, about the sensor bar, that plug it has looks an awful lot like a firewire plug.

If it is, then it's possible to simply plug one in your computer's firewire port (assumig it has one). Keep in mind that I am just making an assumption here, unfortunately I don't have the sensor bar myself. Someone here to prove me wrong (or by dumb luck, right)?
yes that would be me..
lol

gcp111

You could always buy one for $20. Tongue
where do you guys get your bluetooth dongles
Online?

gcp111

(07-01-2009, 09:26 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]where do you guys get your bluetooth dongles
Online?

I'd recommend getting one online, one that comes with BlueSoliel. Undecided
Pages: 1 2