Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Weird "bug" in Xenoblade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone.

I don't know how to explain my problem precisely.

In combats, when Shulk have his visions of future events (like critical hits, death of characters, etc...), all screen turns "grey and distorted" (the normal effect of the visions) but the actions in the background are not freezed, i mean the mobs are continuously attacking my characters and when the "visions phase" stops one ore more of my chars are dead or at very low hp.
It last fot at least 20-25 sec and i never got the possibility to warn my party.

I don't know if i'm clear, sorry for my bad english.

Any help would be greatly appreciated ^^.
Please provide your Dolphin settings, specifically the ones when you click the Config and Graphics buttons. Be sure to post what revision of Dolphin you're using. Also, a screenshot of the issue might help.
I'm using the Dolphin [Xenoblade_HLE_Hack] 3.0-75
with the recommended settings for xenoblade (Enable Block Merging, Idle Skipping Disabled).
In the general configuration tab Enable Dual core checked and JIT recompiler selected.

The Graphics Settings
[Image: 8c244915-4b9f-4e6d-9c53-83da6ead5094.jpg]
[Image: 873b7e15-6f17-48fe-beb1-bd303530e1db.jpg]
[Image: 69abfe08-9c7d-47d5-959d-038bcdb86731.jpg]

Load custom textures and widescreen hack checked in the advanced tab.

The weird thing is, at the beginning of the game this verrry annoying probleme never happened, it started approximatively in the Eryth Sea Map.
What region is your game? PAL or NTSC?
Why have you disabled Idle Skipping? It provides a speed-up.
Try a newer build which you can find on this page from the official thread.
I try the new build to see if it fix my problem.
I disabled Idle Skipping because i have think i have read something about it and Xenoblade on the forum, can't remember -_-
Idle Skipping doesn't cause problems at all, it provides a great speed up Wink Maybe you missunderstood something. You should check it if you want more FPS.