Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wind Waker error (Dolphin SVN R 3283)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there, I'm trying to play The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker, but when I start the game in the home screen, it says "Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check logs for more info." Um..... What should I do? I'm totally new to this.... Dodgy
Update your graphics drivers. If that does not work your out of luck with the opengl plugin.

What graphics card does your system have?
(06-30-2009, 04:59 AM)Dartht33bagger Wrote: [ -> ]Update your graphics drivers. If that does not work your out of luck with the opengl plugin.

What graphics card does your system have?

ATI Radeon 3000
According to the dolphin requirements thread your graphics card should work. Definitly try updating your driver.
Well, I tried this: I opened Dolphin SVN R 3283, I went to config (the wrench), I went to plugins and I changed the graphics thing from "Dolphin OpenGL" to "Dolphin Direct3D9", but everytime I try to start up any game, it says "Dolphin.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close." Does that mean I'm basically !$@#ed? because ALL of my drivers are up to date.

gcp111

(06-30-2009, 09:21 PM)Naruchiha64 Wrote: [ -> ]Does that mean I'm basically !$@#ed?

Using the DirectX plugin isn't really going to help you. Go back to the OpenGL plugin, and try turning on "Enable Dual Core."
(07-01-2009, 06:11 AM)gcp111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2009, 09:21 PM)Naruchiha64 Wrote: [ -> ]Does that mean I'm basically !$@#ed?

Using the DirectX plugin isn't really going to help you. Go back to the OpenGL plugin, and try turning on "Enable Dual Core."
it should
but DX plugin kinda fails at this point
also, we do have some issues there i myself can't run 2 games without closing dolphin in between
i just dont know/can't figure out whats wrong
(07-01-2009, 06:11 AM)gcp111 Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, now Dolphin closes everytime I try to play a game. What now?
get a new build.
Could you send me a link to one or something? Because I look but can't find nothing. And yes, I am totally noob to this. Lol
Pages: 1 2