Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin on PS3 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I read that the Dolphin Emu was coming to PS3. Can anyone confirm this ?
Is this what you're referring to?

reason for edit: changed the hyperlink
Yes, that's it.
I cannot confirm it however I can speculate... the PS3 should have enough power (I think...). The PlayStation move remote would work well... also the PS3 has blue tooth too... I don't know but it seems like an ok idea.
It would be a great alternative to buying an 800.00 to 1000.00 pc to run Dolphin.
(05-01-2012, 11:50 AM)Rab Wrote: [ -> ]It would be a great alternative to buying an 800.00 to 1000.00 pc to run Dolphin.

You can run Super Mario Galaxy fullspeed with less money then that >.>
(05-01-2012, 11:57 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2012, 11:50 AM)Rab Wrote: [ -> ]It would be a great alternative to buying an 800.00 to 1000.00 pc to run Dolphin.

You can run Super Mario Galaxy fullspeed with less money then that >.>

Ya I can run Super Mario Galaxy at fullspeed :3 - but my system needs a bit of an update. I built my computer for less than $400 (including a nice monitor).

I am using a custom build by the user I just quote ^_^ and Game Booster (which pretty much stops processes that are unneeded for gaming).
What would be a good pc setup to run Dolphin at close to 100% ? Games like the Mario series and Zelda series.
I'll look into it. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2