Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dolphin problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. i have downloaded the mii channel (RVL-NigaoeNR-v6.wad), but whenever i run it, the speed (% in the top left corner) dips up and down, but it takes the audio with it so, the slower the speed, the slower the audio, i have tried the solutions on the dolphin FAQ, but they dont seem to work. plus, i dont know how to change the audio throttle, which might be the problem.

2. how would i get the emulated wiimote to move the pointer with the mouse cursor, because now, it stays in the centre and snaps to the sides of the frame and back whenever i move my mouse.

*system specs etc. in signature, may have forgotten something*
Set the IR to mouse cursor, not axis to fix the cursor.
concerning question 1: You can find the Audio Throttle option under Config -> Framelimit. Set Framelimit to "audio" (this is the Audio Throttle option).

btw: Ya know, downloading the Mii Channel from the Internet is illegal (this channel copyrighted by Nintendo)? you have to download the Mii channel via the NUSD (Nintendo Update Server Downloader). This method is legal Wink
Who said he didn't do it that way the first time?
sorry for being a noob, but im not sure how, i see the options for AXIS Y- and CURSOR -Y in the configure control box, but ive tried both of those and they dont work.

yes, i used the NUSD, forgot to mention
Set it up like in the picture and it should work fine.
thanks, it works now, but the audio still slows down and speeds up with the overall speed, audio throttle didnt work
It's probably that your CPU can't keep it at full speed. If you need it, then you may have to overclock, or buy a replacement, although you should get some more speed with settings.
Then post your settings ^^ (as screenshots of course)

btw: AMD Athlon is slow...

Add: Damn, beaten by AnyOldName Big Grin
*bashes head against wall*

oh well i cant be that bad...

*computer falls apart*

i was planning to get an upgrade anyway.

*house explodes*

no comment.

i turned most things down to lowest and it made no difference, i will have to swot up on overclocking or spend maybe over £200 on a complete upgrade

Sad
Pages: 1 2