Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Play Wii games with keyboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

atemen

Hey guys...
Last time I got One Piece grand adventure working on my dolphin, and now everything works perfectly except that I can't move ! I mean, I can press the A bottom, and he punches, and he can jump, but that's all, there's no botton on my keyboard that would make him move! Should I do something with my settings, or what?
And no, I don't have a wiimote or some other cotroller, I just got my keyboard and mouse !
Please help!!! Confused
unlimited adventure... sorry =P
Make sure you configured your controls, and Enable Standard Control.

atemen

(06-29-2009, 10:26 PM)dyoo Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you configured your controls, and Enable Standard Control.

And how should I configure it and enable standard control? When I play other games I only have classic controller connected, and they work... like naruto ex3, I can play it normaly with my keyboard, no problems there.
the thing is that I tryed to press all the buttons, and the buttons for jump, punch, zoom,... work! But no button on the keyboard makes him move! I just want him to move! Tongue
again....HELP!
Sorry, my mistake. Forget about "Enable Standard Control".

To configurate your controls, run dolphin and click "Pad" button at the top bar. Make sure you check Controller Attached.