Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sound issues on some games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've only tried Dolphin on 2 games so far: WW and RE0.

I already beat WW, and it was almost flawless, no framedrops, filters working correctly, proper aspect ratio and such, however I had a small problem with audio: While music and sounds were perfect in-game, the music from cutscenes would usually get "stucked" and would start to get looped.
Im having a similar issue with RE0, again, no frame problems and everything seems to work properly, just that this time, cutscene music is fine and it's in-game music/sounds that are getting "weird".

For example, the sound was all good in the first part of the game, I mean the start, the very first room you are on, then when I move one room to where the zombies appear, the "music" and sounds (specially the zombie's moans) seem to get "cut", it's not that they are completly missing, the sounds are there, just that they kind of get split...not sure if im making myself clear but oh well thing is sound isn't working as flawless as i'd like it to be.

I havent touched any of my audio settings.
The only thing to do is use LLE, but then your going to get slow downs you probably don't want Tongue
(04-28-2012, 09:05 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing to do is use LLE, but then your going to get slow downs you probably don't want Tongue

Well my PC is very good so maybe I wont get a slowdown Tongue Well unless its a buggy feature instead of just a power hungry one.
Also im pretty new to dolphin..how can I set up that LLE thing? Searched the FAQ but couldn't find it.
(04-28-2012, 09:41 AM)Lightleggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2012, 09:05 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing to do is use LLE, but then your going to get slow downs you probably don't want Tongue

Well my PC is very good so maybe I wont get a slowdown Tongue Well unless its a buggy feature instead of just a power hungry one.
Also im pretty new to dolphin..how can I set up that LLE thing? Searched the FAQ but couldn't find it.

That is the point, I looked at your specs and they're not good enough Tongue
(04-28-2012, 10:36 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]

Well I just tried it with LLE (finally got the dumping process to work) and it's actually sounding worse than with the regular audio mode Tongue
(04-28-2012, 12:17 PM)Lightleggy Wrote: [ -> ]

Well I just tried it with LLE (finally got the dumping process to work) and it's actually sounding worse than with the regular audio mode Tongue

Prolly because your computer is too slow >.>
(04-28-2012, 12:19 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2012, 12:17 PM)Lightleggy Wrote: [ -> ]

Prolly because your computer is too slow >.>

Just out of curiosity where is my PC failing? because my GPU is one of the best in the market
Even though it's all over the forum about ten million times and you answered your own question since you know your GPU is good, Dolphin is all about the CPU. Then you bring LLE into it, forget it with a Phenom II.
audio emulation in dolphin is far from perfect. It could use alot more attention. imo, it's the worst part of the emulator.
Complaning wont get it fixed faster you know
Pages: 1 2