Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Where's the Option for Audio Throttle in Dolphin 3.0 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! Smile

I can't find the Option to enable and disable audio throttle. =( My Dolphin Version is 3.0 587 ICC 64 bit.

I was looking for methods how to slow down the speed of Virtual Console games ( Zelda a Link to the Past ). Everytime I tried to play this game, it was WAY to fast... It's from place to place different.

Sometimes it was perfect speed, like the Original, and on some places not.

My Audio settings:

DSP LLE Compiler (checked)
Enable DTK Music (checked)

and on General I have framelimit: 60 (only for Zelda a link to the past, for wii and GC it's AUTO )

I didn't know what to do, so i searched for this Audio Throttle Option... but I can't find it Sad

I hope you can help me!!

MFG
Dennis

yo, check the framelimit combo box.
AAAH THX! Big Grin

I didn't know that it's the same!

I already tried it with Zelda a link to the past... still way to fast =(

It's the PAL german version
You can decrease the speed, if you activate "V-Sync". Or you can set a Framelimit.
Okay thaaaanks! Smile

Now i have a great speed, but the sound is stuttering... maybe I have to choose the best Combination of audio and framelimit options...
(04-28-2012, 06:06 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]You can decrease the speed, if you activate "V-Sync". Or you can set a Framelimit.
Again, don't suggest ppl to enable v-sync if they just want to limit the FPS (in which case they obviously will want to use framlitting), please.