Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I need help with configuring Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

WhiteFangJr

I just got my new laptop and I have been having problems running dolphin. Its only runs about 60% while playing gamecube games which I don't get b/c my last laptop had a i3-380m, integrated graphics, and 6gb of ram and I ran it at 100% all the time. I currently have a 1.5ghz quadcore with 2.4ghz turbo, radeon hd 6520g, and 8gb of ram. I'm sure I just need to reconfigure it but I don't know the best configuration. Can anyone help?
Quote:When creating new threads about dolphin, always provide a) your PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System, ..) b) information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, ..) c) Dolphin settings d) detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.

Two cores are not running at high enough clock speeds. Depends on the game, but if you follow this, you will have better results. http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread...t=a6-3400m

Post the all the information needed and try again.

Closed.