Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dual Graphics card problem - Only intel is recognized by dolphin, not Nvidia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Tequilero

Greetings!

I have a brand new computer, fresh out of the box. Its a 14inch Samsung 400B4B CI5 2.3 4GB/500 NVS4200M 3G 14" W7P

My specs:
2.3MHz,,3Mb.Intel® Core™ i5
4 GB DDR3,1333 MHz
500 GB S-ATA II
NVIDIA® NVS™ 4200M ,1 GB DDR3

From what I've understood, this should run Dolphin relatively well? (even maybe some 720p-1080p?) So the legendary question still.. is my computer good enough?

Anyways, its a nvdia "optimus" system. So I guess it has an intregrated intel GPU and then the NVS 4200M on the side.

Problem: Looking into the config of dolphin, it only seems to recognize an integrated Intel HD GPU, and not my Nvidia.

I checked that i have the newest drivers, and still downloaded them again... No help.

Tried the Rayman game out and not getting 100% too often.

But im thinking that I shouldnt be to worried about performance at this point, just first get dolphin to recognize my nvdia card, right?

So what should I do?

P.s. Any tips on what would be the optimum dolphin configs/settings on my computer to get best preformance would be appreciated, thanks!