Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Rune Factory and Little King's Story (Wii) *New graphic problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are 2 problems I have encountered in these games, both preventing me from getting very into each game.

First, just some background info: I don't have my physical wii remote hooked up. Second, I am running on a Dell laptop with only a 1.4ghz duo processor and a 128Mb video card.Tongue Pretty sad specs, but I can play games with about 15-30fps. I can also play other gamecube and wiiware games perfectly.

Now, on to the problems:

Rune Factory Frontier [USA]
The intro works and you can go in-game. Your character says a few words and you can advance through his speech by pressing the A button. Unfortunately, when you begin talking to "Sister" (A nun) the A button no longer works. What's weird is you can press the Home button, so it's almost like the game isn't detecting when you press the A button. I tried waiting for a while a pressing the A button again, but to no avail. I even tried unplugging the nunchuck, and plugging it back in (in the wiimote settings of course).

Here's a picture:
[Image: df4858846c6368ec032ecb5815d182146g.jpg]

Little King's Story [PAL]
From the very start, the screen flickers from the normal graphics to a gray color. It really hurts my eyes, but I can get to the menu. I can start a new game and walk out of the castle, but the annoying flickering is still there. As I attempt to cross the bridge to get to my carefree adults, the flickering becomes even worse, until finally, when I cross the bridge, all I can see is a gray screen. When that happens, my fps jumps to like 200 and nothing seems to work. I tried all the hacks, copy EFB both settings, safe texture, real XFB, etc. Nothing works.

Here's a picture:
[Image: b17030285fe978a243aa2f44c574fb1c6g.jpg]

Good work on a great emulator, and I'm sure you'll be able to solve these problems in no time! Thanks again!

EDIT:
It seems there has been regression in the latest revisions. Now, Real XFB creates a strange green block at the bottom of the screen. Turning off Real XFB turns the screen yellow or blue unless you have AA turned onHuh. Now, with either setting, I am no longer able to get into the game. The screen just goes black and nothing happens when I try to start a new game or continue.

Pictures:
Here is the Real XFB problem:
[Image: 7bcb5111be576186cdec3e14bbafe4276g.jpg][Image: 8fcaa953ddd414fedf9475543770d0166g.jpg]
can't see the picture