Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: cannot use Trauma Center: Second Opinion defibrillator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently got the latest 3404 Dolphin SVN and I tried out one of my favorite games: trauma center second opinion Big Grin . Now that it finally works perfectly there is only one problem with it: I can't use the defibrillator. the problem specifically is that you have to move the wiimote towards the sensor bar for the defibrillator to touch the patient. as far as I know there is no option to do this and I do not have a real wii mote to connect to my PC. is there a way to move the wiimote towards the sensor bar with the keyboard or mouse?
You don't have a real wiimote? Wiimotes come with the wii... You could always ask someone with a wiimote to do the motion of the defibilator using dolphin's recorder and then sending it to you.

gcp111

(06-29-2009, 10:13 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have a real wiimote? Wiimotes come with the wii...

I don't get why people say they don't have a wiimote. I mean, if they don't have the dongle they could just say that... Rolleyes

I don't believe there's a hotkey for moving it towards the sensor bar, so you'll need to get a wiimote or not use it. Smile