Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: single core do the job??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i'm currently using single core processor with geforce8100 can you guys tell me what game (light game for dolphin) that i can play??
You can play all games, but in slow-mo ^^

Fullspeed? none, maybe playable? NSMB, Muramasa ~all i can think of right now~
Fullspeed? none, maybe playable? NSMB, Muramasa ~all i can think of right now~
Tetris would probably work alright, bahaha.
(04-24-2012, 01:31 AM)nbmatt Wrote: [ -> ]Tetris would probably work alright, bahaha.

playing tetris in dolphin is slower than play with its console?? lol
Depends on the CPU, but some games you can get fullspeed with single core. Just tried a bit of TimeSplitters 2 in single core mode. Using the family computer (E2200 @ 2.20GHz + Intel G33/G31 Express -> pretty weak system) I get 45~60 FPS, depending on how many AI players are on, and how busy a scene is. 1x IR with no AA, of course. I was using r7547, the last revision I tried on the family computer before Dolphin started complaining about pixel shaders and allowed it to play games. This game on Dolphin is the antithesis of demanding. Dunno if first person shooters are the OP's thing though.
but i have been playing dolphin since i have intel core2 duo processor.. and don't have any significant difference (in speed )between core2 duo and amd
(04-24-2012, 02:12 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Depends on the CPU, but some games you can get fullspeed with single core. Just tried a bit of TimeSplitters 2 in single core mode. Using the family computer (E2200 @ 2.20GHz + Intel G33/G31 Express -> pretty weak system) I get 45~60 FPS, depending on how many AI players are on, and how busy a scene is. 1x IR with no AA, of course. I was using r7547, the last revision I tried on the family computer before Dolphin started complaining about pixel shaders and allowed it to play games. This game on Dolphin is the antithesis of demanding. Dunno if first person shooters are the OP's thing though.

thanx,, i have try crazy taxi in single core it works perfectly.. feel like i riding ferrari lol Big Grin