Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Smash Bros Brawl Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Normally, I would post this thread in a more relevant section (such as General Discussion->games), but seeing as there's some kind of restriction in place preventing me from doing so (tells me I don't have permission), I'll post it here instead. Is there a GeckoOS/Wiird code for Brawl that unlocks all the soundtracks (NTSC-RSBE01)? I want to replace all of them with custom ones, but even the "unlock everything (excluding subspace emissary)" doesn't do it. Just the stages, characters, but no soundtracks.

The music CD trick doesn't seem to work either, as no CDs have been popping out of the sandbags; I used Bowser, but nothing came out.

Using Dolphin 3.0-431-gee09def [x64 L102 ICC Build by Lectrode]
(04-22-2012, 11:34 AM)nintendo_nerd Wrote: [ -> ](tells me I don't have permission)

I have the same error, I can't post in other places.

Is it really possible to replace original soundfiles with custom sounds?

Well because donkey kongs voice is so weird, I cant stand it.
Well, since SSBB use streamed music, is pretty easy to change they through WiiScrubber, but the voices of all characters appear to be in the same file, making harder to change...
well , i just turn the sound effects to the highest and music to lowest and then play music with itunes while the game is running and its perfect for me