Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I need help loading up Tales Of Symphonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know this game can work on dolphin because I've seen it done. I've been trying to get this thing to work ever since monday of this week. I'm so close but everytime I double click disc 1 this message pops up:

Can't create opengl renderer. (I forgot the rest.) I thought it was because of the version I used (2895) But then I tried an earlier version (2195) and got the same message.

Also where could I get nJoy v3.0. nJoy v4.0 doesn't recognize when I put in a control with my controller. And if it does I have to be quick about it since once I hit the button for me to change the button to activate that control, it switches to A+2.

Please, help me. I just wanna play a video game. Confused
Update your DirectX and please post your computer's spec.
If your graphic card is Intel GMA, then use DirectX plugin (which isn't good enough yet to play games with).

Looks like there is a problem with your controller....

Play it on the console then....
Sorry Forgot.

Computer Specs:

Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium (6.0, Build 6000)
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
Driver: Pentium Intel Duo Core
Graphics Card: Intel® 82945G Express Chipset Family
Display Mode: 32-bit
System Model: GT5620
Moniter: Generic PnP Monitor.

(I'll add anything that I missed if you tell me I missed it.)

gcp111

Use the DirectX plugin.
I'm a noob. What exactly is the DirectX plugin? Tongue
(06-30-2009, 03:07 AM)KiwlaWiwla Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a noob. What exactly is the DirectX plugin? Tongue

Run Dolphin, click Config, click Plugins, click "Dolphin OpenGL" below Graphics, and click Direct3D9
Thank you but now I get an error message

Sorry but It looks like your 3D accelerator is too old, or doesn't support features that Dolphin requires. Falling back to software vertex processing.

Then:

Warning- your graphics card does not support multiple render targets.

I'm almost there I can taste. Thanks for all your help so far guys. Blush
Download it here and put it in your dolphin/plugins folder. This one should fix it Big Grin
http://cid-47d60daecd484d97.skydrive.liv...deoDX9.dll
Don't forget to say Thank you to LuisR14. Smile
OMG thank you! thank you all! But the sound is sketchy and the sequences move too slow. Is there any way to fix that? And also how do you set up memory cards again? Tongue
Go to config and Enable Dual Core. (only if you have a dual core processor)
Pages: 1 2