Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The legend of Zelda Twilight Princess FPS problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

oliwwer

Hey i just tested Twilight Princess on my computer and i get like 10 fps ingame, Im just wondering if its my computer or my settings.

Here are my settings, in my signature are my speccs.
[Image: 27zbwh0.jpg]

Operating System: Windows 7
Processor/CPU: Intel core i3 cpu 2.40 GHZ
Video Card/GPU: Intel HD Graphics
Memory/RAM: 4 GB
Dolphin Revision Currently Using: Latest
Set the Internal resolution option to 1x and EFB copies to texture.

oliwwer

(04-22-2012, 01:22 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Set the Internal resolution option to 1x and EFB copies to texture.

It's even worser with that settings, get like 6-8 FPS after that...
Set the IR back to where it was then. Open the graphics config while in the game and close it.

oliwwer

(04-22-2012, 01:30 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Set the IR back to where it was then. Open the graphics config while in the game and close it.

THANK YOU! Now just one problem.. [Image: bg3b4m.jpg]
core i3 and only 24 FPS in that little area??
His horrible Intel GPU is the bottleneck, he's not going to be able to play the game fast enough. oliwwer, you can probably forget about Dolphin with that hardware.
Pls activate this settings:
* Fast Mipmaps
* Disable Per-Pixel Depth
* Cache Display Lists (can cause problems, try it)
* Ignore Format Changes

and uncheck "Lock Threads To Cores". Besides, set EFB Copies to Texture and set the IR to 1x.
(04-22-2012, 01:43 AM)sNk Wrote: [ -> ]core i3 and only 24 FPS in that little area??

Im pretty sure the 2.4ghz i3 is a mobile\laptop chip.Desktop i3's are from 3.0--->3.3ghz