Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Configuration of Njoy ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
I'm using Dolphin r3560, and a have some problemes to configure the njoy plugin.
The configuration screen work find, it look my game pad, and i can change the configuration.
But in game my game pad (PS2 one) don't work ...
Maybe it's a probleme with the wiimote screen configuration ?

Please do you have have an idea ? (screen shot with configuration ...)

Thanks

[attachment=704]
(06-28-2009, 11:13 PM)maverick56 Wrote: [ -> ]hi
I'm using Dolphin r3560, and a have some problemes to configure the njoy plugin.
The configuration screen work find, it look my game pad, and i can change the configuration.
But in game my game pad (PS2 one) don't work ...
Maybe it's a probleme with the wiimote screen configuration ?

Please do you have have an idea ? (screen shot with configuration ...)

Thanks

You should enable the Connect Real Wiimote and enabled either Nunchuck connected or Classic Controller connected to play Wii games.
For GC games, I think there aren't any problems with the configuration....
nJoy is used to configure an emulated GameCube gamepad for GC games or some Wii games using them, nJoy can't configure the wiimote mapping :p

And unfortunately, you can't use the gamepad as a wiimote right now in Dolphin's Wiimote plugin. Only the keyboard can act as a wiimote, you could use some tricks like joy2key or Xpadder to use your gamepad as the keyboard though. Wink
thanks for answers

[sl1nk3] :
I don't try to emulate wiimote with a PS2 controler, i try to emulate GC controler with my PS2 controler ... it's possible no ? the njoy is there for that no ?

[downloadaja] :
i try to check "connect real wimote" and "use real wiimote" like the screen shot, but stil don't work ...

It's possible to play with the PS2 controler with wii games with the njoy plugin no ?

thanks angain for answers and help.
[attachment=705]
well, so you don't have to bother about the Wiimote plugin Huh
i agree, but it doesn't work ... why !! does it work for you ? what is your configuration ?

thanks
(06-29-2009, 02:22 AM)maverick56 Wrote: [ -> ][downloadaja] :
i try to check "connect real wimote" and "use real wiimote" like the screen shot, but stil don't work ...

You should enable the Connect Real Wiimote and enabled either Nunchuck connected or Classic Controller connected to play Wii games.
You haven't done that (the bold one).
(06-29-2009, 04:37 PM)downloadaja Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2009, 02:22 AM)maverick56 Wrote: [ -> ][downloadaja] :

You haven't done that (the bold one).

i try it, (like screen shot) but nothing work ...
could you put a screen shot of your configuraton ?

thnaks
I see you have enabled the Classic Controller Connected, but did you even see the config on the bottom right? (where write the buttons mapped to keyboard, not ps2 controller).
Njoy plugin have no effect to it, the one you should change is on there (not changeable though lol )
Just use Xpadder, easier this way.