Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ANSI fonts not loaded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mewtu

Hi, I've build Dolphin from the latest git code, it works find but when loading a game I get the following message:
Quote:Error: Trying to access ANSI fonts but they are not loaded. Games may not show fonts correctly, or crash.

I don't really notice a difference, but F-Zero GX crashes the emulator on loading, but first I wanted to figure out whether it's because of the missing fonts and where I can get those, before filing a bug.
after running make did you run make install? or did you run cmake with any customizations?
the file it is looking for is font_ansi.bin which is included
F-Zero Crashes with Dual-core enabled.
(04-20-2012, 08:56 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]F-Zero Crashes with Dual-core enabled.

But doesn't the gameini for GX disable dual-core? I doubt OP modified it.

Mewtu

(04-20-2012, 08:52 AM)LPFaint99 Wrote: [ -> ]after running make did you run make install? or did you run cmake with any customizations?
the file it is looking for is font_ansi.bin which is included

Thank you, make install did indeed put the file in the proper place, I've just ran it from the Binaries folder before.

And yes, F-Zero does only use 1 Core by default, it didn't crash when I enabled Dual core in the Game options either but was much more playable on my machine. (I've tried both JIT and JITIL)