Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A6 quad core, amd hd6755g2 (crossfire card) 4 ram! help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jotaeriza

I have a hp pavilion dv6-6174la having quad core processor and has A6 Video: AMD Radeon HD 1 GB DDR3 6755G2
(Integrated 6520G + dedicated 6750M = Crossfire HD6755G2)
4 gb ram

when I run the emulator, I only detected the integrated and tested many configurations and does not exceed 25fps, my question is, I can run the emulator? achievement so that it detects my card dedicated?, I have understood that the emulator is dependent on the cpu, but a quad core cpu would have a6 run very well. any solution?.! thank you very much!

pd: sorry for my english haha
Dolphin uses your discrete GPU when the game starts, it's your CPU that is not good enough.

Next time search the forum, more and more people are coming here with questions about these processors.

You can try this for better results http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=22150
Quote:Dolphin uses your discrete GPU when the game starts

Actually that's not always true. Sometimes the drivers need to be set manually to use the discrete gpu with dolphin (usually by setting the power profile to high performance). We've had several users encounter this issue and fix it by changing driver settings.

Although I agree that his cpu is the problem either way.