Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Phantasy star agreement freeze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While trying to play this I ran into a problem when it gets to the the agreement screen right at launch it has 2 options AGREE and DISAGREE upon selection of either option the game goes dark and the fps goes to 0 is there a way to fix this.

P.S. I have default settings and have good cpu as i can play twilight princess almost perfectly
You should really fill in your profile with more complete information.
The information you have there right now is completely useless.

Which PSO are you trying?
Phantasy Star Online 1 & 2?
Phantasy Star Online 1 & 2 Plus?
Phantasy Star Online 3?

What settings are you using?

Are they NTSC or PAL games?
(04-17-2012, 08:55 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]You should really fill in your profile with more complete information.
The information you have there right now is completely useless.

Which PSO are you trying?
Phantasy Star Online 1 & 2?
Phantasy Star Online 1 & 2 Plus?
Phantasy Star Online 3?

What settings are you using?
I am trying both PSO 1 and 2 ,and the plus version

I told you default settings
WTFDINO: Hey, my car is broken, can you tell me what the problem is?
(04-17-2012, 08:57 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]WTFDINO: Hey, my car is broken, can you tell me what the problem is?

sorry I forgot to put obvious stuff im just really tired guys so please don't ride on me about this PLEASE?

I have looked it up every where, the only pages I can find is where they get off topic and never answer the question, or they tell me to do something like disable dual core i did that but nothing happened, I tried turning on memory cards nothing, I even tried getting one from another region but to no avail I am using dolphin 3.0
Okay, just tested this myself. It's working fine. My memory card had nothing on it related to PSO. You can use Dolphin's memory card manager to delete stuff if you find that it's causing trouble. Started up the game, then I hit the two agreement screens. I scrolled all the way down on the EULA, using the emulated C-Stick, then I used the emulated D-pad to select "Agree", then pressed A. When it asks about syncing with the calendar time thing, I pressed down on the emulated D-pad to select no, and then I pressed A. Try those steps, and if that doesn't work, I'll give you my settings.
(04-17-2012, 11:18 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, just tested this myself. It's working fine. My memory card had nothing on it related to PSO. You can use Dolphin's memory card manager to delete stuff if you find that it's causing trouble. Started up the game, then I hit the two agreement screens. I scrolled all the way down on the EULA, using the emulated C-Stick, then I used the emulated D-pad to select "Agree", then pressed A. When it asks about syncing with the calendar time thing, I pressed down on the emulated D-pad to select no, and then I pressed A. Try those steps, and if that doesn't work, I'll give you my settings.

It still does this i tried your solutions but no luck so I guess I will need the settings.
[Image: 3rqB3.png] [Image: phe5Q.png]
[Image: EFbyh.png] [Image: VfLZN.png]

Nothing else should be relevant except for these. I don't think using a more recent version of Dolphin would make a whole lot of difference either, as people have confirmed that this game works fine on 3.0. See if these will help you.
(04-17-2012, 01:33 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 3rqB3.png] [Image: phe5Q.png]
[Image: EFbyh.png] [Image: VfLZN.png]

Nothing else should be relevant except for these. I don't think using a more recent version of Dolphin would make a whole lot of difference either, as people have confirmed that this game works fine on 3.0. See if these will help you.
It just dosent wanna do anything after i hit agree still i tried disagree too.

Strange, I've already tried it on my desktop and laptop, and it still works. Time for some shots in the dark then :p It might have something to do with OS X or at least the OS X builds (your profile says you're on a Mac, so I'm just assuming). If possible, you might wanna see if you can run the game on another OS via BootCamp. I've already tried it on my Linux machines, and I'm going to test this game shortly the family Windows computer. I personally can't think of much else to try, though someone else hopefully might.
Pages: 1 2