Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii Remote as mouse/gamepad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have being searching every for software (that works with Win 7 x64) to use the Wii Remote has a Mouse, or even a Game pad, I would love to use the Wii Remote in Crysis 2

The Dolphin team has experience with programming the Wii Remote
is it not possible to create this possibility on the sidelines, it would benefit dolphin e.g. using Wii Remote for Gamecube games.
Windows already recognizes the wiimote as a game controller, and glovepie does that as well, but not for the pointer.
Well I guess one could make a mouse driver for the wiimote, Shouldnt be hard. You sure there aint anything like that out there already? cause the idea seems interesting, tough not very useful or worth the effort imo.
afaik there are glovepie scripts for that
Sure , you can use wiimote for GC game but you need to change "Real Wiimote" to "Emulated Wiimote" in dolphin otherwise Glovepie won't work
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=10993
Quote:glovepie does that as well, but not for the pointer.

That's strange, as I struggle with everything except the pointer.
(04-15-2012, 05:33 PM)DacoTaco Wrote: [ -> ]afaik there are glovepie scripts for that

Uh, I can't find it. Can you give some directions? I'm suddenly interested in this thing Big Grin
There are some scripts included in GlovePIE that use the Wiimote+ as a mouse.
I don't know of one that uses IR, but it's definetely doable.
wiimote.smoothcursor.x (and y) or something like that is the IR cursor in glovepie.
(04-16-2012, 03:29 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2012, 05:33 PM)DacoTaco Wrote: [ -> ]afaik there are glovepie scripts for that

Uh, I can't find it. Can you give some directions? I'm suddenly interested in this thing Big Grin

https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=xx-hacke...20&bih=898
meh, I must work my googling skills, I had written a huge sentence which gave me only crap while three words did the magic... It's always like that Big Grin
Pages: 1 2