Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
I have an Athlon II X2 3.0 ghz 8gb ram fx5770 use dolphin R7719 and want to play the legend of zelda wind waker and twinlight priccess but not if it worked at least 25 fps with this
thanks
Use Dolphin 3.0 - read the wiki and apply those settings.
Also, we don't know your graphics cards, and I don't think you will run Twilight Princess with that processor, or not at a playable speed :/

the video card is ATI HD5770
i can run the game to 30 fps inside of the village but i got read that in hyrule field the game go more slow,i dont have problem to play on 20 -25 fps in this part of the game ,do you think that i can run so well in hyrule field?

processor which you think is better?
Read some threads in this section, there's hundreds of threads about Athlon's and about what is suggested instead.
i was looking for something for the threads and i dont look nothing
but i play so well in ordon villege (on arround and the first temple) with my pc , i have the IR in auto window size and the screen resolution is 1280x720 and the fps is good but i dont wanna play for two o more hours for after leave the game because is so slowly in hyrule field.

Confused sorry for my english no is my first league Tongue
Your cpu is a bit too slow. Overclock or upgrade to a better cpu.
(04-14-2012, 05:14 AM)shiblum Wrote: [ -> ]i was looking for something for the threads and i dont look nothing
but i play so well in ordon villege (on arround and the first temple) with my pc , i have the IR in auto window size and the screen resolution is 1280x720 and the fps is good but i dont wanna play for two o more hours for after leave the game because is so slowly in hyrule field.

Confused sorry for my english no is my first league Tongue

They also have saves your could check out. Load up a save and play in hyrule field see if it works.

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=374
im playing this game in game cube emulator and these saves are in nintendo wii