Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: sound issues.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

goaliejack

Whenever something in the game makes a loud noise, say for example, when i strike my sword against a rock, or anything really, instead of making the noise, it makes a loud static-like noise. How do i fix this?
Read the rules on making a new thread.
*Reported*

goaliejack

(04-13-2012, 03:27 AM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]Read the rules on making a new thread.
*Reported*

Is that better?
Has anything been changed?

You need to post detailed specs for your PC, and post your settings.
And which game is it?

goaliejack

(04-13-2012, 03:33 AM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anything been changed?

You need to post detailed specs for your PC, and post your settings.

Well, I've played games on dolphin before and it didn't do that, but now it's doing the noises.. idk what to put for settings, like audio config settings? and Computer specs: 8gb ram, i7 processor, realtek HD Audio. idk what else to put. I'm pretty new to this, and I just got my Laptop for my birthday a few weeks ago.
(04-13-2012, 03:37 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]And which game is it?

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Anyone know what to do?
The specs would be the model number and speed of the processor, as i7 is far too vague; your graphics card's model number etc.. The settings would be a screenshot of the config, audio and maybe (but not really relevant to this) the graphics settings.
Seriously? You hit a rock and a wired noise is made? Do you really think people are going to be able to help you based on that?

Read the rules, use some brain please.

Closed.