Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Skyword Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

The PunisherLives

Specs are below. Just wwondering if ss will run smooth on this machine? as i see that as being the most powerful wii game everything else should be cake.
AMD Bulldozer? Well... don't expect too much, an AMD Bulldozer isn't the best CPU for Dolphin. Actually, it's not really suitable for Dolphin.
Or anything for that matter. Also, Super Mario Galaxy is the most demanding game, Skyward Sword isn't even the most demanding Zelda game, as Twilight Princess needs more.
Still, I think Skyward would run decently on his machine. Do not expect everything else to be "cake" tough.
Maybe an overclock of the Bulldozer can help increasing the performance. But a AMD Bulldozer is not the ultimate Dolphin-CPU (although it has 8 cores, but Dolphin only uses 2).

I'm sceptical.

Faildozer is actually on par with an athlon, SS will suffer greatly
You should get playable speeds out of faster games, and 100% out of simple ones like megaman 9 and super mario bros wii.
(04-08-2012, 03:46 AM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]Faildozer is actually on par with an athlon, SS will suffer greatly

No, that's only when using only one core. With two I'm pretty sure it *almost* keeps up with phenom.

Plus, his clock is pretty good.

The PunisherLives

Thank you for all the helpful information I much appreciate it
Even though my information wasn't that helpful, I'm still going to say you're welcome.
Pages: 1 2