Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A couple of issues with the emulator..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Today I tried using this for the first time with Mario Superstars baseball.

The game runs at full speed, but instead of audio I just get a constant buzzing noise, and I can't save. IT always tells me I don't have permissions..

I'm using 3.0-586-dirty

(I haven't altered any settings)
You have to use LLE audio for this game, search the forum on how to do that.
So the sound issue wouldn't occur with other games? I need to get my copy of ToS from my brother so I can try
What about the saving issue?
creating the memory card is broken by 3.0-583, updating an existing memory card is fine. Fixed in 3.0-587
If you're too lazy to search Tongue have a look to this http://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?ti...r_Baseball
The game works with sound now! I just downloaded the newest version yesterday, so I could download an old version create the memory card and just move it over?
Just use the newest revision and everything is okay concerning your memory card Wink
So the sound is working now (I assume it's without LLE). Thanks for the information
(04-07-2012, 01:08 AM)beanman25 Wrote: [ -> ]The game works with sound now! I just downloaded the newest version yesterday, so I could download an old version create the memory card and just move it over?

Just copy the whole user folder
Alright, Zee I'll do that.

And yes, Vador, the sound works flawlessly albeit it chops abit when attempting to save the game.
Pages: 1 2 3