Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will my computer run wii' games at good frame rate?‎
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

aandryyy

Hello everybody ... these are the characteristics of my PC:
-Motherboard Asus P8P67 Deluxe Rev3.0 Socket 1155 Intel P67 ATX DDR3 SATA3 USB3
CPU-Intel Core i5-2500K 95W 3.30GHz Socket 1155 with Sandy Bridge GPU Boxed
-XFX Radeon HD 6950 2GB DDR5 PCI-e
800MHz, 2048MB DDR5, 5000MHz, 256bit, PCI-E 2.1, 3.2 OpenLG
Ram-DDR3 G.Skill F3-X-Ripjaws 12800CL7D 4GBXM-1600MHz 4GB (2x2GB) CL7-8-7-24 1.5v
can I play all the games for the Wii at a good framerate? (I really like Xenoblade Chronicles)
Sorry for my bad english Tongue
Should do fine Big Grin especially with OC Big Grin
Yes, if you overclock your CPU to 4.4 GHz, all games will run nearly at fullspeed even if LLE is enabled Wink

But in order to overclock your CPU so much, you need a good CPU cooler (Thermalright HR-02 Macho or EKL Alpenföhn Brocken are some that i can recommend)

aandryyy

(04-06-2012, 03:11 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Should do fine Big Grin especially with OC Big Grin

i hope... but i can't do overclock without dissipator (i have the intel dissipator now... Sad)
Get an aftermarket cooler >.> The Intel crap should not be used for overclocking.

Above your post, i posted two very good coolers Wink
By dissipater to you mean heat-sink and fan combo (cooler), the thermal paste, or are you inventing components?
I told you not to post while I type, defenderX. I can't be bothered deleting this one.

aandryyy

(04-06-2012, 03:18 AM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]By dissipater to you mean heat-sink and fan combo (cooler), the thermal paste, or are you inventing components?
I told you not to post while I type, defenderX. I can't be bothered deleting this one.

yes i mean a cpu cooler...
He should be referring to the heat sink
(04-06-2012, 03:13 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]But in order to overclock your CPU so much, you need a good CPU cooler (Thermalright HR-02 Macho or EKL Alpenföhn Brocken are some that i can recommend)

Quote:yes i mean a cpu cooler...

Okay, everything is clear. Get one of the above mentioned ones. They should be able to cool your CPU even at 4.5 Ghz Wink

aandryyy

ok... thanks of all!!

Pages: 1 2