Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: First Time Builder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,Well I've just built my very 1st Dolphin bulid (3.0-586) and for someone with zero experience in compiling code I've got to say it was a complete doddle (cocky git) with the guide posted on the wiki,What an enjoyable thing to do,its realy got me more interested in how things work and I shall be reading up more now to increase my knowledge of the emulator and how things work,Thanks to all envolved in this wonderful emulator.
Well, you should better posted this post here -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=2611 instead of creating a new thread Smile

I was going to tell him off, but wasn't exactly sure what to do. It looks like I
should be more merciless with this kind of thing.

I assume that I don't need to report this, though (regardless of whether or not someone has). Is that correct?
Quote:I assume that I don't need to report this, though (regardless of whether or not someone has). Is that correct?

Yes. When SS looks in this thread, he closes it anyway. ^^
Sorry for posting in the wrong section.
(04-05-2012, 10:45 PM)apcarr Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for posting in the wrong section.

Don't worry it happens to the best of us, hopefully they can just move it to the right section instead.