Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: OpenGL & Intel GMA945GSE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

xMastemah

I've done some bit of reading, and my new Eee PC has the named chipset in it and I've read that GMA's aren't liked by Dolphin but there might be some plug-in through OpenGL that will let me use it correctly.

If not, it's not a big deal, but I'd like to be able to play on the go instead of at home.

Thanks.
Levi.
Netbooks won't run dolphin at all. Intel igps can't do opengl and can't render anything at good speed.
BUT!

You can use old Direct3D plugin, look for LuisR14's signature

xMastemah

(06-27-2009, 03:15 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]BUT!

You can use old Direct3D plugin, look for LuisR14's signature

Hm, I believe I tried it (correctly and all) and no dice. I'm pretty sure the poster above you is right.
Still get an error about my 3D accelerator being too old/not supporting. The game starts, but is sluggish through and through. I suppose I could mess around with it and see.

Thanks, though.
Levi.

EDIT: Also, if anyone knows, do ALL the Zelda games not function with sound (along with Pikmin and some others, I read)?
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-5.html

[Working/Partial]
-Zelda: Twilight Princess: only audio works in THP videos {reported by omegadox}
-Zelda: Wind Waker: only audio works in THP videos {reported by omegadox}
-Zelda: Ocarina Of Time: only the menu audio works {reported by omegadox}
[Not Working List]
-Zelda - Four Swords Adventures {reported by evilhamwizard}
-Zelda - Collector's Edition {reported by evilhamwizard}

Have a little search next time ^^

xMastemah

(06-27-2009, 04:03 AM)abfab126 Wrote: [ -> ]http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-5.html

[Working/Partial]
-Zelda: Twilight Princess: only audio works in THP videos {reported by omegadox}
-Zelda: Wind Waker: only audio works in THP videos {reported by omegadox}
-Zelda: Ocarina Of Time: only the menu audio works {reported by omegadox}
[Not Working List]
-Zelda - Four Swords Adventures {reported by evilhamwizard}
-Zelda - Collector's Edition {reported by evilhamwizard}

Have a little search next time ^^

Like I said, I read that. I wasn't sure if that was ALL the games or not. :<