Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil Remake Door Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i think i've seen some threads but it's quite different..

im currently using the latest version of Dolphin emu
my specs are:
AMD Athlon 245 X2 2.9Ghz Processor
Gigabyte GT220 1GB DDR3 128Bit
3GB RAM
Windows 7 32bit

the problem: Resident Evil Remake Kitchen Zombie Error..

ok so the game runs between 27~30fps with 3x Native Resolution with 2X anti Aliasing (which is perfect) there are no dips with the settings, other settings (sound, general) are set to default.

after quite atleast 2 hours and a half of gameplay im in the part where i was supposed to get the Old Key at the Shelf of the kitchen area (where passed the kenneth area) before heading out of the kitchen and exiting through the only door the game shows up a cutscene of the opposite door closing in (meaning a zombie was approaching) but then skipping the scene or atleast finishing it would result in a "Dolphine.exe has stopped working".
but before i tried it and i get to kill the zombie too the problem is that i forgot to unload my inventory of some items so i couldn't obtain the key from the kitchen.. so what i did was i reloaded my Saved State game and began before entering the kitchen, traced back to the maintenance save room and then went back to the kitchen.. then it happened Sad the error kept occuring but there's a slight change.. after i burnt the corpse near the table the scene went on where chris moved backward a bit but the error still occured... any help? Sad
What is "the latest version"?
Dolphin 3.0-551-dirty

EDIT:
ok here's another thing.. after burning two corpses rather than one CHRIS moved all the way back from the zombie but before the ZOMBIE could appear it AGAIN.. starts to crash.. it just says Dolphin exe had a problem Huh im really weird out of this since it really worked the first time Sad

also there's a problem with the sound... i tried the game with the other PC with just the native resolution no anti aliasing or multi sampling the sound is good and perfect but with the settings (x3 native and x2 aa) some parts of the cutscenes and gunshots gargles and starts missing.. anyway to fix it?

UPDATE:
ok so it was only the SAVE that was corrupted but i don't understand WHY and HOW did that happen.. i got pass through the kitchen area using an ordinary save.. unfortunately that save was in the HARD MODE while the SAVE States where in easy mode