Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Graphic Problem: Zelda Wind Waker in MAC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I have a gambling problem in Zelda Wind Waker, runs at about 25 fps on average, use a MacBook 13 "and the version 3.0 of Dolphin, and the main problem is that the shadow on the face of Link and the characters are not well, I tried to change graphics options but I can not fix it.
I put a screenshot so you can see clearly that I speak.

thanks

[Image: 207791332956712.jpg]
I think, you've checked "Disable Fog" and/or "Disable Lighting".

Pls uncheck this.
(03-29-2012, 04:00 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]I think, you've checked "Disable Fog" and/or "Disable Lighting".

Pls uncheck this.

Both options are disabled. (I put another screenshot)
In what may be then?

PS: Sorry for my bad English. : P

[Image: 811081332957865.jpg]
You can try to set EFB Copies to RAM instead of Texture. This is more accurate.
Try the newest git version.

If not, this has been a long issue and can't be fixed in Dolphin, since it's a OSX Problem
(03-29-2012, 04:07 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]You can try to set EFB Copies to RAM instead of Texture. This is more accurate.

I've tried to change that and still exactly the same. Sad

(03-29-2012, 04:09 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Try the newest git version.

If not, this has been a long issue and can't be fixed in Dolphin, since it's a OSX Problem

Where I can download the git version? I do not see the download page Huh
http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html

Here... but you have to wait, the compiler bot is compiling the sources atm.
(03-29-2012, 04:20 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html

Here... but you have to wait, the compiler bot is compiling the sources atm.

Ok, when this compilation be downloading it and try it and see if it looks better.
Now is that if you turn off the lights, the defect is removed, but both Link and the characters are very bright ...

Thanks! Shy
I'm pretty sure this is an OpenGL problem, you should run bootcamp and install windows 7 and run dolphin with D3D9 backend
(03-29-2012, 04:55 AM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure this is an OpenGL problem, you should run bootcamp and install windows 7 and run dolphin with D3D9 backend

And I'm pretty sure it's not. Smile

Works fine for me. My settings in hacks are exactly like the OP, except I've got "Saltar el acceso al EFB desde la CPU"/ Skip EFB Access from CPU checked. Other than that, it's all the same.

Well, it still could be a problem with OpenGL, if the drivers for OS X aren't good.

Pages: 1 2