Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: is tales of symphonia fixed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i was wondering if the graphical/sound/performance issues have been fixed in the later revisions... i can buy this game off a friend of mine for a steal so yah i wanna play it in hd if i can obviously Tongue
If you use LLE
I've been playing ToS for a while now, and like ExtremeDude2 says, it works perfectly with LLE audio. If you do use LLE audio, I recommend enabling LLE on Thread in your DSP options if your computer can handle it. It really helps to keep the game and audio running full-speed. The only issue I can think of is that the intro movie's kinda slow on my system, but only slightly. Everything else is great.
great gonna get it then! thanks for your replies! Smile
but if your System cant handle LLE and run Dolphin @100% the audio will crackle like shit
(03-28-2012, 08:26 AM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]but if your System cant handle LLE and run Dolphin @100% the audio will crackle like shit

specs laptop (lol)

i7 2670qm (incl turbo its at 2,8 ghz)
6gb ram
gt555m 2gb vidcard

i can run all my games on the moment on fullspeed this includes mario galaxy 1 and 2 (i asume those are in the more ''heavy duty'' games?) and zelda twilight princess... so i hope im alright lol
Well, not enough for LLE.

I've got the same CPU and with LLE i get 75-80% speed in SMG and SMG2.
(03-28-2012, 09:09 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Well, not enough for LLE.

I've got the same CPU and with LLE i get 75-80% speed in SMG and SMG2.

but arent those 2 games more cpu heavy then tales?
I dunno about ToS.

But yeah, you're right. SMG/SMG2 are two of the most demanding games. You need an overclocked Intel Core i5-2500k to run them on fullspeed with LLE enabled.

ok so i have checked lle sound setting but the sound is still messed up...

if i select dsp emulator engine dsp lle recompiler it doesnt even boot. (same with interpreter)
and if i check dspm lle on thread it doesnt improve either...

so what am i doing wrong? :S
Pages: 1 2