Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AMD 4400+ Dualcore 2.3
GeForce 9500GT

fps ~14
Video playback is slow. The sound is a curve.

file pmnxd.iso
filesize - 1500 mb

What can you advise of the settings?

Maybe someone was playing, let the configuration file.

Maybe the file compressed, then let the decompressor

(google translate)
what? i understand nothing...

always the same with the crappy translators... Big Grin
What can you advise of the settings? >> "What settings/parameters can you recommend me?"
Maybe someone was playing, let the configuration file. >> "Whoever plays this game, can you send me the correct (game) settings?"
Maybe the file compressed, then let the decompressor >> "Maybe it is due to a compressed ISO, can someone recommend me a decompresser?" (I'd be surprised if that were the case -- not to mention (AFAIK) that Dolphin offers the feature to convert .gcz back to .iso; but then again it could be a .gcm)

What language does the original text (supplied to Google Translation) come from?

He gave barely enough information for us to be able to possibly suggest the CPU as the bottleneck (slowdown cause).
But I am unsure about the "curved" sound problem he talks about (because I don't have this game, I only have Pokémon Colosseum which I know uses sequenced music in sync with the game speed; and because he hasn't described the problem in detail)... Either the audio is streamed (and syncs badly because of low speed), or he is talking about the randomly missing instruments/samples (a known problem in Pokémon Colosseum).
It really dosent matter as his CPU is too slow to handle most games
whoa what a mess the google translator xD, atleast you want some config for Pokemon XD right? (maybe I have a crappy laptop,for emulating, but does quite well with GC games)

well, here goes my config (almost standard) like this http://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?ti...ance_guide but with frame limit 60 and V-sync

and the iso config(in the list of games), no zelda hack and no square delimiter, try to use the dual core too(maybe some crash happen, but mine works)
Pls turn V-Sync off and set Framelimit to to "Auto" or "Off".

(03-26-2012, 09:29 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Pls turn V-Sync off and set Framelimit to to "Auto" or "Off".

oh, right i forgot them, ty (they were for another game that runs too fast)
And somebody can give the config for POKEMON XD (I will move to myself to the folder with dolphin)?

(PROMT Translate)
just have a look at the Dolphin Wiki

-> Pokemon XD