Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii system menu crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so I recently dumped my nand and used it on dolphin *4.3 E* but when i add any channels and try to use them they all crash i also can't boot into any games from within the menucould any one help?
Try to install the channels with the pc tool "ShowMiiWads". This is better than the integrated WAD Installer of Dolphin. With this installer, i crashed my nand Tongue

Why do you want to boot games from the wii menu? this is useless... just click on a game in Dolphin ^^

(03-26-2012, 05:05 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Try to install the channels with the pc tool "ShowMiiWads". This is better than the integrated WAD Installer of Dolphin. With this installer, i crashed my nand Tongue

Why do you want to boot games from the wii menu? this is useless... just click on a game in Dolphin ^^

thanx Smile ill try that and idk, I just thought since it was possible for it to show up why not boot within the menu?

mhh kinda complicated to use... tbh i used NUSD to get system menu wad... my wii is stowed away somewhere..
i don't think so. for me, ShowMiiWads is very easy to use ^^

first of all, goto "View" and check "ShowMiiNand". After that, goto "Options" and "Change NAND Backup path". (of course to your decrypted nand in Dolphin/User/Wii).

and now, you can drag n drop your WAD into the window and the tool will install it.
the method of installing shouldnt make a difference as far as booting,what does showmiiwads do when installing that dolphin doesnt?

in any case, for best results just boot the wad directly