Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Black screen issue please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

zzz666

Hi to all
Iam using the latest revision of Dolphin 3.0 and it works fine for many GC/Wii games which I have, today I tested "House of the dead Overkill Wii NTSC U" but I got a black screen on booting and nothing happens!!! please help whats the problem and how to solve it?

my specs:
Win 7 64bit
Nvidia GTX 560m 2Gb GDDR5
4Gb Ram DDR3
Dolphin 3.0 64x

Thanks alot
Maybe a bad dump?

Dump again. Wink
Yeah, try redumping, 9 times out of 10 thats the cause of a black screen on startup
How do you redump? I'm having the same issue.
Rip the cd again
Do this with CleanRip, Superdump or if you haven't got a Wii do it with Rawdump on your PC (special LG drive needed)
You really should remember how you did it last time, because of course you aren't asking for support after illegally downloading an iso. Some people's memories.

If it was an honest mistake you can still apologise, and come up with an excuse, and you'll be helped (if we're felling kind). Basically illegal downloads are likely not going to work, and dolphin could get in trouble for supporting pirates.
Maybe he just didn't know it was called "dumping"?^^
The guy I was meaning is now banned. Either I accidentally framed him, or he was a pirate.
I guess we're done here, he probably spilled the beans elsewhere
Pages: 1 2