Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: can´t play on dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Super Mario

When i started Mario Kart with dolphin SVN R 3402 for the first time it came up window that said some save file was corrupted. You got two options: return to Wii meny or create a new file. I tested with both options but none of them worked. When i pressed "create a new file" a new window shown up that said: coudn´t find the memorycard or something like that.

Now, when i open the game nothing comes up.

Should I configure something before I can run a game on the emulator or what is wrong?

What should I do?

Notice that I only have tested to run mariokart at dolphin, but I think that the same should happen with another game too.
Use a save file and put it in the folder.

Super Mario

How ends a savefile? I can´t find one. Should it come with the game or do I get one with dolphin? If I do, were can I find it?

cmccmc

is it just me or does he sound like a pirate asking were a save file is. It's in your wii of course
You have to give him credit for not admitting he's a pirate. He's smarter than most members that got banned rofl.
LOL
sneaky basterd..