Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Transfer wii replays from sd card to dolphin, and record in HD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, I was wondering if there was any way possible to transfer replays from my wii, to an sd card, and then have dolphin play them so I can record the matches in HD.

If nobody knows how to do this, could somebody please tell me the directory where the emulator reads the replay files so I can put the replay there.

Thank you!
Use WinImage
(06-26-2009, 05:57 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Use WinImage

I'm sorry, but I dont understand how you can use winimage to play wii replays on dolphin...
anybody???
You need to transfer the "private" folder from your SD card into the SD image in the Dolphin folder, to do that, mount the image in WinImage. Then the replays should be accessible in the game.
(06-27-2009, 08:45 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]You need to transfer the "private" folder from your SD card into the SD image in the Dolphin folder, to do that, mount the image in WinImage. Then the replays should be accessible in the game.

Im sorry, I still dont really understand... first, how do you transfer the private folder to the sd image in the dolphin folder? second, how do you mount the image in winimage? (what do you mean by mount?)

sorry for the confusion, I just dont understand what you mean...
I don't have WinImage myself but assuming you have, you must run the program and open the SD image (SD.raw) in it. Try either CTRL + O in the program, or instead right click the SD image and select "open in..." and select WinImage. Then you should be able to place files insides of it just like if it was a real SD card stuck in your computer. Just put the private folder in there. (Opening the SD image in WinImage = mounting)