Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Awful grahpics :S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, the thing is this way, since Rev 3400 the games are a little horrible in what graphics respect :S im trying The Conduit and it looks AWFUL if a go from 800x600 to a higher resolution, it doesnt matter how much AA i put on 'cause more AA and it looks worse, and its with all the games, after the devs put that native and x2 thing all the games went from grafically gorgeous to garbage .

Can someone explain me why ?
what do you mean exactly?
What i mean, is that since Rev 3400 the OGL Plugin is showing a lack of quality in the image .

Whenever i play a game in 1280x1024 with AF and AA, it looks damn ugly, its like im playing something in Very Low Settings and with a very low resolution, but in the other Rev 3400 down, all looks very nice .
quite the opposite for me..
i don't apply any AA at all and my games are looking better and better as the emulator upgrades
Brawl looks outstanding now..

get your rev from here and try saying that again.

http://cid-ec92aae47a89073b.skydrive.liv...ew=details
LOL !

Thats Satanic666's SkyDrive, i downloaded every rev from there, and since 3400 all the Revs speaking of quality of image, all are horrible .
well not for me!
you never listed your GPU.
Antialising actually blurs your display. If you want to see sharper images, turn off AA.
Wow dyoo your really teaching me today.
And im taking notes..

gcp111

(06-26-2009, 10:46 AM)dyoo Wrote: [ -> ]Antialising actually blurs your display. If you want to see sharper images, turn off AA.

It blurs the edges of the polygons, actually. Wink

AA works by supersampling (i.e. rendering at a HUGE resolution) and taking the samples and putting them in whatever resolution you're running it at.
I think you have the same problem as me with wii games resolution not being upscalled correctly to our chosen resolutions.
Pages: 1 2