Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: new to dolpin HELP!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

fumetsu

its probably posted somewhere. but ill ask anyways.

i downloaded the latest build of dolphin 3404 to run animal crossing city folk. its runs pretty well except it doesn't display words "animal crossing" in the title screen but it displays everything else. it also doesn't display the wii cursor nor does it display all the UI panels or the text box backgrounds...

ive seen build 1431 display everything on you tube but don't know where to download. can someone help me to fix this problem or point me in the direction of a place to download dolphin svn build 1431 please and thanks :] see attachments to see what i mean
Try using different hacks. Go to GFX -> Advanced and in Hacks dropdown menu try changing hacks until logo appears

fumetsu

wow. that actually worked. thanks so much :]

if possible can someone tell me what settings ishould have for best performance/soundquality/framerate?
Dual Core, Idle Skipping - ON
Optimize Quantizers, Lock Threads to Cores, LLE DSP on thread -ON
Panic Handlers - ON, if crashes

Progressive Scan - Depends on games, but not much difference. Try turning ON though.
Enable ScreenSaver - Theoretically protects your PC screen if turned on. (Optional)

Anisotropic Filter - 1x (lowest)
Anti-alising - OFF
Force bi/trilinear filtering - OFF
Resolution - Lowest Possible

You can increase resolution, Anisotropic, and Antialias if you have enough powerful PC.

fumetsu

windows vista ultimate sp1 32 bit, 3gb 800mhz ram, Nvidia 8600GT 256mb graphics card, AMD dual core 2.66ghz processor. i would imagine its a decently powerful machine, it runs crysis flawlessly

and thanks again for all the help

cmccmc

You might get fullspeed on some games but it's not that powerful.
I don't see why you dont update your service Pack?

gcp111

(06-26-2009, 02:09 AM)fumetsu Wrote: [ -> ]windows vista ultimate sp1 32 bit, 3gb 800mhz ram, Nvidia 8600GT 256mb graphics card, AMD dual core 2.66ghz processor. i would imagine its a decently powerful machine, it runs crysis flawlessly

Crysis? Flawlessly? Maybe on low with no AA or AF. Tongue