Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: error pls help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
need help it has an error....

i have made a video on it....it is youtube video link below as i dont know how to insert video here.....hope you see it and help me out...asap

my comp specs are 2GB RAM
processor is genuine inter® CPU , 1.9 ghz

i am using windows 7

so pls...help me out asap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNuInbbub...e=youtu.be

here is the video i have uploaded in my channel
You need a new GPU (graphic card)
Your CPU is too weak for dolphin btw
damn it.....i will upgrade my graphic card then ...can you tell me to how much i should upgrade
That CPU won't work either ;p
ok.....then would it work in my fathers pc...specs..

windows 7

3gb ram

AMD turion ...dual core processor TL60 with 250gb hdd
(03-20-2012, 08:27 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]You need a new GPU (graphic card)

Judging by what appears to be a battery/charger icon in the task bar, as well as a Wi-Fi icon (both in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen), that computer seems to be a laptop/notebook, not a desktop... And laptops don't have a lot of removable "devices" in them...

Your CPU: I think I heard "Intel Pentium Dual Core Inside" in the video; you should have included that as part of the CPU description in your post and in your profile. Either way, it would run games quite slowly if they even run at all...
Your GPU: No information provided (at least none that I could hear or read here -- consider running a program like GPU-Z, or "dxdiag" as in the DirectX diagnostic tool), but most likely incompatible with Dolphin as far as shader support is concerned. http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=18414 (especially the "Bare Minimum Requirements" section)

Your father's PC: Again, no GPU info (Dolphin requires SSE2 on the CPU side, but most incompatibilities are GPU-related), and I wouldn't be confident about performance with that CPU (AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-60 @ 2GHz?) either...
sorry i dont know how to see the GPU....if you can tell me where it could be written i would tell you....and yes i use a laptop..
One would think people capable of recording their desktop and uploading it to Youtube would be able to read error messages. Use a translation tool if you don't understand the error message, it basically boils down to "Get a new PC or you can't use Dolphin".

Closed.