Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A few questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!I'm new here and I have a few questions:

1.It is possible to connect with the internet with Dolphin?Because without that Internet Chanel is useless.
2.So I created SD memory card with "Insert SD card" option.How I can open it to put files in this card?I'm asking because I want to install Homebrew Chanel.

And don't say something like "OMG YOU NOOB!HOW YOU CAN"T KNOW THIS?!?!?!?!!?"
Sorry If I'm asking in wrong section or something.
1. Not yet
2. If you just want to run homebrew, you can open the dol/elf file directly with dolphin.
Thanks.I will try it out.
And when internet support will be added?
(03-19-2012, 05:18 PM)DolphinPolskaUser Wrote: [ -> ]And when internet support will be added?

When it is finished Big Grin
(03-19-2012, 10:17 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]When it is finished Big Grin

Proably the most stupid anserw on the internet Angry
Anyway I want to install HackMii (proably the only way to install HC) so I click at boot.elf and I got this error:

[attachment=7520]
(03-20-2012, 12:52 AM)DolphinPolskaUser Wrote: [ -> ]

Anyway I want to install HackMii (proably the only way to install HC) so I click at boot.elf and I got this error:

Why would you want HBC on dolphin anyway?
(03-20-2012, 12:52 AM)DolphinPolskaUser Wrote: [ -> ]

Devs tend to think the same about your question Big Grin
(03-20-2012, 01:51 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you want HBC on dolphin anyway?

Well I want to see what I need to know before buying real Wii.And there is some nice homebrew I want to test Big Grin

I don't think wii menu emulation is good enough for something big like installing hbc. Just a guess tough. Anyways, don't you need to install some custom IOS to install HBC? cause dolphin doesn't emulate IOSes. If that's the case then it won't work that easily Tongue
Last version HBC uses oficial IOS 58
Pages: 1 2