Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Animal Crossing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

supremanade

Hi, I googled for a bit but after not finding a definite answer to my problems, I'll post a new thread.

Considering Animal Crossing on GameCube. I can load up the game, but the speed is around 50% on the intro screen and when walking in the village. Inside houses the speed is between 80% and 100%. My rig is definitely a little outdated, but it seems to be able to just about handle the game. No lag, 35-60fps, but just like walking in slow motion. Also, if I have the dual core option on, the sound is at normal speed, but there is no picture - just black screen.

What I wanna know is whether my computer can handle it and it's just a matter of finding the sweet settings spot, or is my hardware lacking in power too much. I wouldn't mind overclocking my cpu if it ould let me playing this wonderful game once again :p

my godlike computer specs etc.
Windows XP
Pentium 4 @2.8GHz
2.0GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS
Dolphin 3.0-458
Questions about P4's have been asked too many times to mention. You need an entire new PC to reach full speeds. Search the hardware section about the kind of PC's other people are using and recommending.

Closed.